My name is Christopher Loessl. I work mostly in iOS and OS X development. You can either read my written word on my blog, or read my source code on GitHub.
If you have any questions contact me.
Here is a list of some of my projects:
- MacFolket (OS X)
- A Swedish - English dictionary for Mac OS X which is nicely integrated into the system.
- 1-2-animation (golang)
- Console application to generate 1-2-animations
This command line tool generates Poemotion images. I actually don’t know the real name of those images but you can see those images here: here and here
- idleSound (OS X)
- Automatically mute your Mac when it becomes idle.
- Bucketify (iOS)
- This will be a Swiss knife for Spotify’s playlists.
You can sort your playlists by country (which country the artist is from), year or genre. More to come if I you have any ideas drop me a line.
- ddate (iOS)
- Convert normal boring dates to cool discordian ones.
This is implemented as a category so just drop the files into your project and NSDate automatically gets extended with the ability to convert dates to discordian format.
Stats, stats, stats, I love stats
Copyright (c) 2015-2018 Christopher (hashier) Loessl.